This car can only charge from 150kw. It is not possible to calculate this type.
Time to charge
If you start charging now, you'll be ready at
Unlike AC charging, DC charging shows a decreasing charging curve. This is due to the electric car's battery that can initially handle a faster flow of energy, but gradually demands less power as full capacity is reached. After your car is 80% full, the remaining 20% will charge a lot slower to protect the battery.
This calculator only shows DC charging at 50Kw. More and more DC chargers of 100, 150 and even more kW can be found these days. Because these have a much more varied charging curve, we cannot calculate the charging rate for these chargers. So know that your car could be charged even faster than this calculator shows.